Business Unit Diamond Service Group Distributor of the Year Awards Announced
SUWANEE, Ga. – June 14, 2022 – Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US LLC(METUS), a leading supplier of Ductless and Ducted Mini-split and Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) heat-pump and air-conditioning systems, recently celebrated the contributions of Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Service Group (DSG) members at the 2022 Diamond Service Group Conference in Atlanta.
The Mitsubishi Electric DSG network is comprised of 365 distributor personnel providing technical service support in North America, Latin America and the Caribbean. DSG members serve as the local customer contact for troubleshooting and offer support and training for all Mitsubishi Electric systems sold and installed through the distributor network.
At the conference, distributors heard from METUS leadership. Distributors were provided with extensive technical instruction on current and future products for delivering faster, quality service support and resolution for HVAC contractors within their local markets. Approximately 150 participants attended each portion of the two-part conference.
“After a two-year, pandemic driven hiatus, we’re grateful to host and directly engage our valued distributors,” said Mark Rogers, director, DSG program and QA operations, Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US LLC. “This conference allows Diamond Service Group members to network with peers and receive training and technical support. This year’s theme embodied our program’s philosophy of teamwork. We recognize and support DSG members as essential to our team at METUS. DSG members support other DSG members through collaboration and sharing lessons learned on various products.”
At the conference, METUS leadership, including Rogers, Brent Constant, director of technical solutions, and Mark Kuntz, chief executive officer, and Business Unit Technical Service Managers presented the Business Unit DSG Distributor of the Year Award to companies in each business unit. METUS recognized the following companies for their achievements:
- Mike Reed, Trane U.S. Inc. Commercial Sales Office, Nashville, Tennessee, South Business Unit
- Vincent Patti, Robert Delmauro and Alex Dowzycki, Trane U.S. Inc. Commercial Sales Office, Pine Brook, New Jersey, Mid-Atlantic Business Unit
- Brian Groom, CFM Equipment Distributors, Inc., Sacramento, California, West Business Unit
- Mike Lumia, David Carette, Tim Williams, Craig Johnson, Tat Yuen, Justin Heinzman, Andre Correia, Robert Killion, Peter Pavlou and Brian Warren, Homans Associates, Wilmington, Massachusetts, Northeast Business Unit
- Brent Cox, Larry Armes and Larry Marhofer, Young Supply Company, Chesterfield, Michigan, Central Business Unit
- Kelly Vinson, Robyn Boling and Clint Jones, Trane U.S. Inc. Commercial Sales Office, Carrollton, Texas, Southwest Business Unit
- Aaron Vasquez Lopez, Caurus Ecoingeniería®, Sinaloa, Mexico, International Business Unit
For more information about METUS, visit www.metahvac.com.